For Business Professionals:
- Learn how to be your best at work.
- Manage your professional relationships to create supportive and collaborative teams and partnerships with peers, subordinates, bosses, customers, and business partners alike.
- Learn how to keep your equilibrium in the face of problems and to maintain your positive momentum.
- Choose jobs and work environments that are able to value who you are and what you bring, while helping you grow even further.
- Recognize and revise self-defeating self-talk.
- Find balance in your work life and the rest of your life.
In their self-help book based on intrapsychic humanism, Addicted to Unhappiness: Free Yourself from Moods and Behaviors that Undermine Relationships, Work, and the Life You Want (2003), the Piepers address work issues in Chapter Seven, "Choosing Happiness at Work."